Deliver transformational changes into play in a unique context (production, SW-develop and Service), and drive impactful simplicity in Kamstrups business processes.
- Lead focused strategic cross-organizational transformational projects across related business units to simplify our development processes and thereby enable us to better deliver on our strategic ambitions
- Close collaboration with business owners on identifying and prioritizing areas of improvement, and also in securing implementation of solutions in the business including establishing the behavior, mindset and responsibilities to secure progress and successful implementation
- Facilitate relevant cross functional workshops and decision processes
- Engage in defining the future strategic direction, approach to – and implementation of global processes, systems and tools related to the continuous improvement framework in Kamstrup.
- KPI-cascade across the organisation, incl. Strategic projects follow up and portfolia
Succes: lift in capacity, S&OP-process inplementation, 1., 2. and 3. line customer support, learning organisation/kaizen in SW/system support for our customers etc. etc.
- Increasing bottleneck capacity in production 22%
- Implementation of an S&OP process
- Build a BPM landscape with associated process owners and process coordinators
- Implementation of DFMEA / PFMEA
- Improved ECM (ECR / ECO) process in the development process (NPI)